Children’s Health Resources
General Health and Wellness Information
National Resources for Information about Children’s Health and Wellness
Healthcare for Children
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP): If you have a child under the age of 19 years old that in uninsured, you may qualify for free or low cost health insurance. In Pennsylvania, no income is too high to apply for coverage. In Pennsylvania, visit chipcoverspakids.com to find out more.
- Find eligibility and other information regarding CHIP nationwide here.
- CHIP also covers pregnant women in 19 states. The March of Dimes has issued a CHIP Coverage for Pregnant Women fact sheet listing states and highlighting services provided to pregnant women.
Other Resources for those with multiple needs
- Visit Pennsylvania 211, a community resource connection tool provided by the United Way of Pennsylvania. Health resources include medical expenses, health insurance, dental care, and finding health care. Includes general and emergency care, vaccines, and community clinics.
- Visit auntbertha, a social care network that “takes the difficulty out of navigating the system to get help.” Health resources include dental, vision, health education, medical care and mental health care. COVID-19 specific resources are also listed at this time.