- Find useful information on educational data, research, laws and guidance as well as grants and student loans.
- A nationally recognized nonprofit that supports early childhood literacy and teacher support services. A grass roots intitiative founded in Philadelphia, this organization has recently celebrated its 30th anniversary in making real contributions to children’s literacy.
- Here parents will find a wealth of information on understanding learning disabilities, negotiating the special education process, and helping your child and yourself.
COVID-19 LEARNING RESOURCES
COVID-19 creates unique challenges to the learning environment. Please find resource information and links to services created to meet these needs.
City of Philadelphia
- Access Centers provide Philadelphia’s most vulnerable students with a safe place for digital learning when caregivers work outside the home and have no childcare supports. Registration is required.
- PHLConnectED will connect eligible K–12 student households with access to reliable internet service at no cost through June 2022. Participants will not pay any out-of-pocket expenses or installation fees. The program will also provide digital skills training and suppor